Based in Pittsburgh, PA, USA
January 28, 2020
iOS App Store
Move and dodge in Too Close - an endless arcade anti-shooter. Use your finger to weave through ever-changing obstacles and collect diamonds to keep the walls from closing in. Progress through different stages and collect different color palettes and visual effects.
Too Close is the second released original game project by Ludoko Studios. Starting with a week long prototype, the concept was developed over the course of three years with a focus on game feel, user experience, and visual effects.
- Collect diamonds but watch out! Each diamond will release dangerous spikes.
- With diamonds you collect, you can unlock new stages, color palettes, and visual effects.
- Play through the tour mode to progress and discover 5 unique game modes.
- Earn high scores for individual stages in arcade and turbo modes.
- Customize your play with over 40 color palettes and dozens of custom visual effects.
- Bopping music and sound composed by Erica Hampson, the sound designer behind Enter the Gungeon and Katana Zero.
- So many particles on screen.
Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please request a press copy by sending us an email.
About Ludoko Studios
Ludoko Studios makes games with an aim towards being diverse, unique, and meaningful. Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania we are continually prototyping new ways to surprise people.
More information on Ludoko Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Too Close Credits
Programming & Design, Ludoko Studios
Sound & Music