Based in Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Too Close is a minimal action game where you collect diamonds and avoid the spikes they shoot out. Use your finger to control the player dot and survive while progressing through different stages, color palettes, and visual effects in this reverse bullet hell arcade game.
Too Close is the second released original game project by Ludoko Studios. Starting with a week long prototype, the concept was developed over the course of three years with a focus on game feel, user experience, and visual effects. It will launch soon in fall 2019.
- Collect diamonds but watch out! Each diamond will release dangerous spikes.
- With diamonds you collect, you can unlock new stages, color palettes, and visual effects.
- Play through the tour mode to progress and discover new stages.
- Earn high scores for individual stages in arcade and turbo modes.
- Customize your play by selecting your favorite color palettes and visual effects.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please request a press copy by sending us an email.
About Ludoko Studios
Ludoko Studios makes games with an aim towards being diverse, unique, and meaningful. Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania we are continually prototyping new ways to surprise people.
More information on Ludoko Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Too Close Credits
Programming & Design, Ludoko Studios
Sound & Music, Freelancer