Based in Pittsburgh, PA, USA
January 12th, 2016 (April 10th, 2014)
Take flight in the first game from Cartoon Hangover’s Bravest Warriors featuring the show’s breakout star Catbug! Fly through 9 locations avoiding obstacles and collecting sweet loot for Impossibear! Earn moolah to purchase awesome upgrades and power-ups to boost your top score and dress up Catbug!
Fly Catbug Fly! is the first game from the Bravest Warriors, an ongoing animation series currently on Cartoon Hangover. Published by Cartoon Hangover/Frederator Inc. and developed by Ludoko Studios, Fly Catbug Fly! is a mobile game inspired by classic games like Helicopter and Katamari Damacy. In January 2016 a newly-updated free version of the game, Fly Catbug Fly Free! was released on the App Store. This free version contains minimal ads and 0% pay-2-win mechanics alongside new costumes, items, and secrets to discover! The Bravest Warriors was created by Pendleton Ward and can currently be seen on Cartoon Hangover on VRV.
- Duck and weave with Catbug narrowly avoiding dangerous terrain. Pump up the challenge with the insanely-fast hyper mode!
- Soar through the Holo-John, NeoMars, the Lavarinth, the forbidden See-Through Zone, and 9 other unique backgrounds.
- Pick up valuable items straight from the show like the Gas-Powered Stick, a Galorian Ore Key, and the Ever Gauntlet.
- Call in Beth, Chris, Wallow, Danny, Plum, and Emotion Lord to help out Catbug with powerful weapons!
- Leis, spacesuits, and eyebrows - we got it all! Dress your Catbug to be the coolest Catbug in town. Now with +85 unique costumes!
- No pay-2-win game mechanics. Just play like a normal game!
There are currently no trailers available for Fly Catbug Fly Free. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please request a press copy by sending us an email.
The Bravest Warriors on Cartoon Hangover
The original series that inspired the game. youtube.com
About Ludoko Studios
Ludoko Studios makes games with an aim towards being diverse, unique, and meaningful. Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania we are continually prototyping new ways to surprise people.
More information on Ludoko Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Fly Catbug Fly Free Credits
Programming & Design, Ludoko Studios
Art & Design, Ludoko Studios
Sound Design, Freelancer